Everything you need to know about The Creek Yearbook, updated by yearbook staff throughout the year.
Jump to More Information
DATES & DEADLINES 2021-2022
- All Summer – Senior Pics at CADY Studio – APPOINTMENTS: https://home.cady.com/
- Aug 24 – Senior Photo sessions at TC in the library – APPOINTMENTS: https://home.cady.com/
- Sept 2 – Picture Day grades 9-11 ORDER HERE: https://home.cady.com/order-products/6-11-grade/
- Sept 29 – Last chance for Senior Photo sessions at TC in the upper gym – APPOINTMENTS: https://home.cady.com/
- Oct 6 – Last Chance “Yearbook Only” Senior Pics at TC in the upper gym – APPOINTMENTS: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a44aea82da3fe3-october
- Oct 6 – Retake/Make-Up Picture Day grades 9-11 in the upper gym during lunches. No appointment needed. ORDER HERE: https://home.cady.com/order-products/6-11-grade/
- Oct 28 – Final deadline for senior photos at CADY studio in Grapevine. APPOINTMENTS: https://home.cady.com/
- Oct 30 – Deadline for SENIORS to select your own yearbook image from your CADY yearbook proofs.
- Oct 31 – Last chance to order 2022 Creek Yearbook for best price – ORDER HERE: https://yearbookforever.com/schools/timber_creek_high_school_buy_yearbook_349556
- Oct 31 – Last chance to order Senior Yearbook Tribute – ORDER HERE: https://yearbookforever.com/schools/timber_creek_high_school_buy_yearbook_349556/q7vKN7WPNM07yOeXh1YeV9Mb/personal-ads
ORDER YOUR 2022 YEARBOOK
- Order your 2022 Creek Yearbook (order by Oct 31 for the best price) https://yearbookforever.com/schools/timber_creek_high_school_buy_yearbook_349556
- Not sure if you already bought one? Check here: https://yearbookforever.com/find-an-order
PICTURE DAY (Grades 9-11)
- Pictures are Sept 2 during 3rd period.
- Make-Up Day is Oct 6 – during all lunches in the upper gym.
- Order pictures HERE: https://home.cady.com/order-products/6-11-grade/
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS
All seniors wishing to appear in the senior portrait section of the yearbook, must be photographed by CADY Studio. Students may choose to be pictured in their formal tuxedo/purple drape or in the purple gown with no stoles or cords.
When shooting your SENIOR PHOTOS with CADY, you have 3 options
- Book a time at their Grapevine studio. They have a wide variety of backgrounds to choose from and can even shoot outdoors at a park, Grapevine Botanical Gardens, or the lake! It’s just 3 miles past Southlake Town Square. The smallest session is the “Simple” which includes the formal tux/drape, cap and gown, and your choice of background with whatever outfit you choose to bring. The sitting fee for the Simple is $30 which will be applied toward your package purchase. You can add additional backgrounds and locations for additional fees. Make your APPOINTMENT HERE: https://home.cady.com/
- If traveling to the Grapevine studio doesn’t work for you, book your appointment during the Road Day on August 24 or September 29 in the TCHS upper gym. CADY will bring everything you need for the formal tux/drape, cap and gown, and a limited number of their backgrounds. Select the “School Scenes” when you make your APPOINTMENT HERE: https://home.cady.com/
- Because we want ALL seniors to appear in the senior portrait section of the yearbook, on October 6 (in the upper gym) there will be a final “yearbook only” day for any student who can not afford the $30 sitting fee. Any student photographed on this day will not be given proofs, so this is the best option for families who do not plan to make any purchases from CADY. Students must have an appointment for the yearbook only day. APPOINTMENT HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a44aea82da3fe3-october
- Any senior with a financial concern may contact the counseling or front office for a voucher cord. The voucher card will allow the student to have a complimentary Simple session at either the Grapevine studio or the Road Day, free of charge. Each voucher code is unique, so each student must pick up their own card.
SENIORS YEARBOOK TRIBUTES
Photos, text and payment are all due in one transaction by October 31 at YearbookForever.com
How to have an AWESOME SENIOR YEARBOOK TRIBUTE:
Choose 1 great recent photo. Vertical for full or 1/4 page. Horizontal for 1/2 page.
Choose great family memory photos. Scan them if they’ve been printed. (NO SCREENSHOTS and don’t you dare take a picture of a picture.)
Using a professional senior photo? Be sure you hold the copy rights to the digital image, or ask the photographer to email us the image directly. If using a CADY image, let us know the image number that you ordered a print of, and CADY will confirm your order and send us a digital of the image to use in the ad. No scans of senior pics allowed.
Write a short and sweet PERSONAL message. No quotes unless they are at least 100 years old. (Don’t google search graduation poems. We know you do…)
The “HEADLINE” is your student’s name. If you want their middle name included, be sure to add it.
Know which image you’d like to be the largest? Tell us in the notes, or let us choose which will work best.
Trust us. We’ve got experience and know-how to create beautiful tributes. We’ve even teach other schools how at national yearbook workshops. We’re good. ; )
You will receive a proof before we print your tribute.
Upload it all at YearbookForever.com by October 31.
- Purchase Event Photos to support The Creek Yearbook Staff
- Current School Year- https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2020-2021
- 2020-2021 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2020-2021
- 2019-2020 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2019-2020
- 2018-2019 – https://timbercreek.smugmug.com/2018-2019
- Link to Talon Photo Galleries HERE: https://www.timbercreektalon.com/category/photos/