Timber Creek High School’s Class of 2020 Graduation will be at Globe Life Field on Saturday, June 27 at 7:30 p.m. A new Tarrant County policy will require you wear a mask to attend. Here’s everything else you need to know about the big day.
Last Updated June 25 at 3 p.m.
Time and Place:
- Saturday, June 27, 2020, 7:30 pm – Globe Life Field, 734 Stadium Dr. Arlington, TX 76011
- Student Arrival at 6:30 p.m.
- Doors for family and guests open at 6:30 p.m.
- Livestream: kellerisd.net/GraduationLive
- Venue Information: mlb.com/rangers/ballpark/graduations
All attendees are REQUIRED to wear a mask due to Globe Life Field and Tarrant County policy.
- Males should be dressed in a shirt and tie or polo shirt, nice slacks, and comfortable dress shoes.
- Females should wear an appropriate dress or dress slacks and an appropriate shirt and comfortable dress shoes (no heels). Please keep in mind you will be walking up and down stairs and on uneven surfaces.
- Graduation caps may be decorated but ONLY on the top – there cannot be anything hanging over the edges. Please note: if a campus administrator deems your decorated cap inappropriate, your cap will be taken up prior to the ceremony.
- Students wearing tennis shoes, flip flops, and/or jeans or shorts will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- Do not bring a cell phone, purse, bag or any other item that is deemed inappropriate by campus administration.
- Graduation gowns should be ironed using a low setting and light steam.
- Do not forget your cap, tassel, and honor regalia!
- Please contact Balfour (BalfourFortWorth.com) directly regarding any cap, gown, or tassel questions.
- Parking is free. Parking lots will open at 6:00 p.m.
- All graduates and guests/family members will park in Lot R.
- Tailgating is not permitted. Congregating before and after each ceremony is prohibited.
- Heels are not permitted. Wedges and flats are allowed.
- No bags will be allowed in the venue unless it is a medical bag or diaper bag.
- To minimize hand-to-hand contact, programs will not be distributed. Students will receive 2 commemorative programs with their tickets.
- Concession stands will not be open. Students and guests may bring in one sealed plastic bottle of water. Water fountains will not be available.
- No signs, noisemakers, flowers, balloons, etc. will be allowed at Globe Life Field.
- All attendees are REQUIRED to wear a mask due to Globe Life Field and Tarrant County policy effective June 26.
Guest and Ticket Information:
- Each graduate will receive a ticket for him/herself and 5 tickets for guests/family members. Children under 36” do not need a ticket. Tickets will be required for all other guests.
- Each group of 5 guest/family tickets will be seated together and socially distanced from other families.
- Tickets are assigned seating (like a game/concert).
- Guests/family members may arrive beginning at 6:30 pm and must enter at the Toyota Southwest Entry.
- Guest Services Representatives will be available upon entry to assist guests with any ADA needs.
- Please notify email@example.com for guests with hearing-impaired needs.
Day-Of Procedures for Students:
- Students need to arrive at 6:30 p.m. and enter through the West Entries.
- Students will need to present their ticket to enter the ceremony.
- Carry your cap and gown
- Do not forget your note card (that you have already filled out) to hand to the name reader
- If at any point in time your conduct interrupts the ceremony, your participation will be terminated, and you will be escorted out of the venue.
- All attendees are to practice social distancing during the event. All attendees are REQUIRED to wear a mask due to Globe Life Field and Tarrant County policy effective June 26. Face coverings may be removed for photos.
- Do not bring any personal belongings to the graduation ceremony. Remember, no bags allowed.
- A professional photographer will take pictures of all graduates as they cross home plate.
- The venue does not allow graduates to toss caps following the tassel turn.
- Graduates and guests will be dismissed by section by an announcer. Please wait for the announcer to dismiss your section.
- After your section has been dismissed, please exit the venue and head to your car. Congregating after the ceremony is prohibited.