“Through My Eyes” is the Fall 2019 edition of the Timber Creek Art and Literature Magazine. This work contains written and visual works of art created by students at Timber Creek High School in Keller ISD and was designed and published by Timber Creek Talon and The Creek Yearbook editors and reporters. The magazine is completely student created and shows the creativity and talent of the student writers, artists, designers and editors in our Creative Writing, English, Art, and Student Media programs.
Written by Timber Creek Talon
The Timber Creek Talon is the student news service for Timber Creek High School in Keller Independent School District.
Other posts by author
- Beyond the Sidelines – Episode 7: Quarantine Edition
- Stay Safe, Be Positive, and Check out the Talent from Timber Creek Fine Arts | TCTV April 1, 2020
- Friendship Goals, What to Do, and a Reminder — We’re Still Here for You.
- You Are Not Alone | TCTV Announcements – March 25, 2020
- Welcome to Online Learning with #AskTalon – March 22, 2020