“Through My Eyes” is the Fall 2019 edition of the Timber Creek Art and Literature Magazine. This work contains written and visual works of art created by students at Timber Creek High School in Keller ISD and was designed and published by Timber Creek Talon and The Creek Yearbook editors and reporters. The magazine is completely student created and shows the creativity and talent of the student writers, artists, designers and editors in our Creative Writing, English, Art, and Student Media programs.
Written by Timber Creek Talon
The Timber Creek Talon is the student news service for Timber Creek High School in Keller Independent School District.
Other posts by author
- E-Hallpass System Offers Student Mobility During COVID Restrictions
- Virtual Open House Week Showcases Teachers, Clubs, Organizations and Sports
- UPDATED: Keller ISD, Aeries Leaders Give Answers for Scheduling Errors
- UPDATED: When’s Lunch? Here’s the 2020-2021 Even/Odd Hallway Plan
- What You Need to Know to Stay Sane During the Schedule Saga