“Through My Eyes” is the Fall 2019 edition of the Timber Creek Art and Literature Magazine. This work contains written and visual works of art created by students at Timber Creek High School in Keller ISD and was designed and published by Timber Creek Talon and The Creek Yearbook editors and reporters. The magazine is completely student created and shows the creativity and talent of the student writers, artists, designers and editors in our Creative Writing, English, Art, and Student Media programs.
Written by Timber Creek Talon
The Timber Creek Talon is the student news service for Timber Creek High School in Keller Independent School District.
Other posts by author
- TCHS, KISD Admin Address Issues of Cultural and Racial Inclusion
- Keller ISD Class of 2020 Proms Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- UPDATED: Everything You Need to Know About Class of 2020 Graduation
- Yearbook and Personal Items Pick Up Scheduled for June 5
- It’s Not Always Simple: A look back at the Timber Creek Class of 2020