Class of 2021, you’ve almost made it! Graduation Day for Timber Creek High School Class of 2021 Seniors is Sunday, May 30 at 8 p.m. at Globe Life Field in Arlington. Here’s everything else you need to know about the Graduation Day, including tickets, cap and gown pickup, and more.
Senior Student Meeting – May 27, 2021
There will be a Senior Student Meeting on Thursday, May 27th from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Large Gym. Senior Packets will be distributed during this meeting.
The Senior Packet includes your graduation tickets, 2 commemorative programs, 2 3×5 note cards (which you will use to write the phonetic pronunciation of your name and hand to the name announcer on the field at graduation – one of these cards is an extra), and a Timber Creek mask.
A video containing the important reminders discussed at the Senior Meeting will be sent to remote students (and anyone else unable to attend) shortly after the Senior Meeting has concluded. Remote students will be able to pick up their Senior Packets on Thursday, May 27th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. More details to come.
Diplomas will be ready for pick-up on Tuesday, June 1st or Wednesday, June 2nd from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Office.
Graduation Day Details – May 30, 2021
Graduation Day is Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8 p.m. at Globe Life Field in Arlington.
Time and Place:
- Sunday, May 30, 2021, 8:00 p.m. – Globe Life Field, 734 Stadium Dr. Arlington, TX 76011
- Student Arrival at 7:00 p.m.
- Doors for family and guests open at 7:00 p.m.
- Livestream: www.KellerISD.net/GraduationLive
- Venue Information: www.mlb.com/rangers/ballpark/graduations
Items in your Senior Packet:
- Tickets – 1 for student, 10 for guests/family members
○ The student ticket has the Principal’s signature stamped on the back of it. All students will need a ticket to
enter the venue, and this ticket designates the exact seat that the graduate will sit in for the ceremony.
- 2 3×5 Note Cards – using a black marker, write your name how you would like it to be phonetically pronounced.
You will hand one note card to the name reader before crossing the field. The other is an extra if you need it.
- 2 Commemorative Programs
- Timber Creek Mask
- You will pick up your diploma from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 1 or Wednesday, June 2 in the
Guest and Ticket Information:
- Each graduate will receive a ticket for him/herself and 10 tickets for guests/family members. Children under 36”
do not need a ticket. Tickets will be required for all other guests.
- Guests/family members may arrive beginning at 7:00 p.m. and must enter at the Toyota Southwest Entry.
- All guest seating is open seating and first come, first served.
- Guest Services Representatives will be available upon entry with your general admission guest ticket to assist
guests with any ADA needs.
- If you were unable to pick up your Senior Packet at Timber Creek, it will be located at the parent/guest entrance (Toyota Southwest Entry) on Sunday, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The student tickets have been removed from the Senior Packets and will be located at the student entrance on Sunday, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The guest/family
tickets will remain in the Senior Packets.
- Males should be dressed in a shirt and tie or polo shirt, nice slacks, and comfortable dress shoes.
- Females should wear an appropriate dress or dress slacks and an appropriate shirt and comfortable dress shoes (no heels). Please keep in mind you will be walking up and down stairs and on uneven surfaces.
- Graduation caps may be decorated but ONLY on the top – there cannot be anything hanging over the edges.
Please note: If a campus administrator deems your decorated cap inappropriate, your cap will be taken up prior to the ceremony.
- Do not bring a cell phone, purse, bag or any other item that is deemed inappropriate by campus administration.
- Graduation gowns should be ironed using a low setting and light steam.
- Do not forget your cap, tassel, and honor regalia!
- Please contact Balfour (www.BalfourFortWorth.com) directly regarding any cap, gown, or tassel questions.
Day-Of Procedures for Students:
- Students need to arrive at 7:00 p.m. and enter through the West Market Place Entry.
- Students will need to present their ticket to enter the venue.
- Please do not forget your note card (that you have already filled out) to hand to the name reader on the field. Please do not fold or bend your note card.
- If at any point in time your conduct interrupts the ceremony, your participation will be terminated, and you will
be escorted out of the venue.
- Students are to practice social distancing during the event. Students must wear a mask.
- Do not bring any personal belongings to the graduation ceremony. Remember, no bags allowed.
- A professional photographer will take pictures of all graduates as they cross home plate.
- Please do not forget to stop at home plate with your diploma cover for your graduation picture.
- Parking is free. Parking lots will open at 6:00 p.m.
- All graduates and guests/family members will park in Lot R.
- Tailgating is not permitted. Congregating before and after each ceremony is prohibited.
- Heels are not permitted. Wedges and flats are allowed.
- No bags will be allowed in the venue unless it is a medical bag or diaper bag.
- This includes purses. Purses will not be allowed.
- To minimize hand-to-hand contact, programs will not be distributed. Students will receive 2 commemorative
programs in their Senior Packet.
- A PDF version of the updated program will be provided to you by email.
- No signs, noisemakers, flowers, balloons, etc. will be allowed at Globe Life Field.
- Guests/family members must wear a mask.
- Please remain seated until all graduates have exited the venue.
- Congregating after the ceremony is prohibited.
- Graduates and guests/family members are asked to immediately exit the building upon dismissal and go straight to their personal vehicles.
- Graduates and guests/family members are required to wear masks on the premises.
- Students will be provided with a Timber Creek mask (in your Senior Packet) and must wear a mask upon entry, being seated, and walking on the field.
- Masks are to remain on until the student is the second person from home plate. At that time, students have the option to either remove their masks while they walk across home plate and take their picture or leave them on. If the student does elect to remove their mask while walking across home plate, it is required that they put the mask back on once they have crossed home plate and begin their walk back to their seat. Masks are to remain on for the remaining time in the building.
- Please use the following questions as a self-screener before attending the ceremony at Globe Life Field.
- Temperature Check *
- Do you feel feverish or have a measured temperature of 100F or above?
- Have you been diagnosed or in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14
- Close contact means:
- being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters), of a person with COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time
(such as caring for or visiting the patient, being in a social setting for more than 10-15 minutes, or sitting
within 6 feet of the patient in a healthcare waiting area or room)
- having unprotected direct contact with infectious secretions or excretions of the patient (e.g., being
coughed on, touching used tissues with a bare hand)
- sharing a household with a person with any symptoms in this medical screening
- being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters), of a person with COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time
- Have you or anyone in your home experienced any of these symptoms in the past 14 days? *
• Fever (temperature at or above 100F)
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Abdominal pain
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Swelling of the hands or feet
• Large or widespread unexplained rash
• Bloodshot eyes, eye irritation, or pink eye
• Unexplained low blood pressure
Each graduating senior will have the opportunity to receive up to 10 tickets for family and friends to attend the 2021 Graduation. This allotment is determined by the number of tickets Globe Life Field has made available to Keller ISD for this event and is twice the number of tickets that the venue was able to provide in 2020. Please note that everyone attending Graduation must have a ticket. All tickets will be general admission within the sections opened by Globe Life Field, with no assigned seats.
We look forward to celebrating our outstanding senior class on May 30 at Globe Life Field! Remember that those unable to attend in-person may view the ceremony live online at www.KellerISD.net/GraduationLive.
Elementary Senior Walks – Starting April 29, 2021 through May
Seniors! Your Keller ISD elementary school wants you to walk through the halls one last time before you graduate!
Find your elementary school in this comprehensive list from Keller ISD for school walk date, time, and RSVP information: Elementary Walk Events
You MUST fill out the form at the following link to be excused from class during the time of the celebration: Class of 2021 Graduation Walk Absence
Frequently Asked Questions
Where’s the information about Prom?
In a different story. Here you go! Everything You Need to Know About Prom 2021
What about picking up Senior Cords?
Still to be determined. Hang tight.
How do I get more Graduation Tickets?
There’s not a guarantee to get more tickets, but if enough people fill out the form above stating they need less than 10, there will be extras (we hope).
My Question isn’t answered here!
#AskTalon on Twitter. We’ll try to answer.
Updates to this page – Last updated May 10
- May 10: Big update with details about Senior Meeting, Graduation Day details, parking, ticket pickup and lots more. Go back to the top.
- April 28: Initial update and information.
- We’ll keep updating this all the way through May 30 as details arrive. Check back over and over!
Cap and Gown Pickup – April 29, 2021
Though we’ve got a whole separate story on the event, we’re reposting the information here for convenience. Read the original story here.
Class of 2021 Seniors will be able to pick up their graduation caps and gowns on April 29.
On Thursday, April 29, all in-person seniors will be able to pick up their items during their scheduled lunch times. Students with last names starting with A through M will be able to pick up their items in the Cafeteria. Students with last names starting with N through Z will pick their items up in the Library.
All remote Seniors will be able to pick up their cap and gown during a drive-through event from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. In-person Seniors can also pick up their cap and gown during the drive-through event. See the traffic flow for this pickup event in the image below.
Those seniors or families who would like to request additional tickets or who do not anticipate needing their full allotment of 10 tickets are asked to notify us so that remaining tickets can be distributed to families who may need them. Please complete the Google Form at https://forms.gle/2BLorDfGoxjxdVN68 by Friday, April 30 to provide us with this ticket information.
For any graduates or families who are not interested in attending the larger ceremony, please know that we will also once again be holding our on-campus Individual Graduation opportunity on May 29. More information will be coming soon for you to sign up for a specific time to attend this event. Please complete the Google Form at https://forms.gle/jBgVz9SmeB6wi2R88 by Friday, April 30 to let us know which ceremony you plan to attend. Remember, this is an either-or opportunity, and students may not participate in both.