We’ve got everything you need to know about photos for the 2020-2021 school year Yearbook.
All photos for both undergrads and seniors will be in the TCHS library.
All students and staff are photographed for the yearbook by Glamourcraft, free of charge. Only Glamourcraft photos will be used in the portrait sections of the yearbook.
All photos will be viewed online and may be purchased from Glamourcraft.com. Photos will be shipped directly to the students homes.
Grades 9,10,11 photos will be used for student ID cards which will be delivered to students by the end of September. As always, junior year photos will be used for senior ID cards.
- Sept 3 and 4: Grades 9,10,11 will have photos taken with their English classes. Period 1 and 5 English teachers will sign up for one of those dates and notify their classes.
- September 3 – undergrad/staff during school day and extending into evening for remote learners.
- September 4 – undergrad/staff during school day
- September 18 – undergrad/staff make up day during lunches and after school for remote learners.
Seniors will go to Glamourcraft.com to sign up for a time slot in the TCHS library.
- September 11 – seniors during the school day
- September 12 – seniors (Saturday)
- September 26 – seniors (Saturday)
Here is the sign up genius for grades 9,10,11 REMOTE LEARNERS.