Fall semester examinations for Timber Creek students are scheduled for Dec. 17-19, 2019 and here’s what you need to know.
December 16 and 17 are both full day schedules, 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. December 18 and 19 are early release days for high school students, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
There are no classes Dec. 20 through January 7, 2020 due to Winter Break.
Keller ISD Fall Semester High School Exam Schedule
December 17-19, 2019
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 (Exam 1st and 5th)
1st 8:30 -9:46 (76) Exam
2B 9:52 – 11:02 (70) Normal Class
3B 11:08- 1:13 Class
4B 1:19 – 2:23 (64) Normal Class
5th 2:29 – 3:45 (76) Exam
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 (Exam 2A, 3A, 4A)
2A 8:30 – 9:46 (76) Exam
3A 9:52 – 11:08 (76) Exam
4A 11:14 – 12:30 (76) Exam
Thursday, December 19, 2019 (Exam 2B, 3B, 4B)
2B 8:30 – 9:46 (76) Exam
3B 9:52 – 11:08 (76) Exam
4B 11:14 – 12:30 (76) Exam
**Sack lunches will be available in cafeteria after school on early release days**
Senior Semester Exam Exemptions
Seniors must meet the following criteria in order to be exempt from a semester/final exam:
- Have an 85 average in the course.
- Have no more than three unexcused absences for the semester. The following qualify as unexcused absences:
- ABS (Absence)
- MABS (Makeup Absence)
- PRN (Parent Note)
- TRU (Truant)
- Have no ISS, OSS or DAEP assigned days
The following courses are not eligible for final exam exemptions:
- Courses that require a capstone assessment, project, portfolio, performance or performance evaluation as a final
- Blended Learning Courses
- Dual Credit Courses
- Online Credit Courses
Notification of eligibility for senior exemptions:
- Exemptions will be determined by Monday of the week of semester/final exams. (Dec. 16, 2019)
- Teachers will notify students of their exemption eligibility.
- Students who are exempt do not have to attend class the day of the exam.
Students who are exempt and choose to take the semester/final exam will not be penalized for an exam grade that will lower their semester average.