Sophomores and juniors may pay online at the Keller ISD web store using a debit or credit card, or they may see Sherry Utchell, the campus accountant, in the front office with cash or check.
Debit/Credit Card Payment Details:
· Web store address: https://intouch.kellerisd.net
· Username = Student’s ID number
· Password = Student’s last name
· There is a $3 convenience fee when paying online, in addition to the $13 for the test.
Cash/Check Payment Details:
· Payments made in person to Utchell in the main office must take place during lunches, or before or after school.
· Checks need to be made payable to Timber Creek High School.
· Students will receive a receipt as their registration confirmation.