Keller ISD announces that Timber Creek seniors Nicholas Capitano, Mariana Boully Perez and Larissa Krebs, have qualified for the National Hispanic Recognition Scholars. Scoring highly on their previous year’s PSAT, these students have gained academic recognition for their accomplishments. Each year, this program recognizes about 5,000 of the highest scoring students from over 250,000 Hispanic/Latino juniors taking the test. This honor can be included on their college applications, and students may be identified as academically exceptional Hispanic/Latino students.
Other posts by author
- Track & Field Sets Standards For Area Competition
- Softball Team Faces Carroll, Currently Fifth in Districts
- Hitting it Home: TC Baseball Swings into Districts with High Hopes
- Girls Wrestling Overcomes Adversity to Claim First State Championship Title
- Kailahi Scores 1,000th Point, Helps Falcons Fight in Playoffs