Keller ISD announces that Timber Creek seniors Nicholas Capitano, Mariana Boully Perez and Larissa Krebs, have qualified for the National Hispanic Recognition Scholars. Scoring highly on their previous year’s PSAT, these students have gained academic recognition for their accomplishments. Each year, this program recognizes about 5,000 of the highest scoring students from over 250,000 Hispanic/Latino juniors taking the test. This honor can be included on their college applications, and students may be identified as academically exceptional Hispanic/Latino students.
Other posts by author
- PHOTOS: Volleyball Faces Off Central Leading Into Districts
- TC Football Kicks Off Season With A One Goal Set Mind
- Volleyball Valedictorian Digs in for Senior Year
- Golden Determination: Seniors Kick Off Football Season With Hopes High
- TC Baseball Wins in Shutout Victory Against Coronado, Advancing to Regional Quarterfinals