How to SAVE Yourself From Advanced Classes

If you are having trouble in your Pre-Ap or AP classes and wish to drop them, SAVE forms are available from your teacher.

A SAVE form is used if you wish to drop one of your Pre-Ap or AP classes. To use one of these forms you must have a parent, student, and teacher signature for a change to be made. Once the form is filled out, then turn the paper into your correct counselor.

It is now past the deadline to change electives and the only schedule changes available now is the SAVE process.

The deadline to turn one of these forms in for the SAVE process is Friday, Oct. 7 and after then, changes will not be able to be made to your schedules.

Got a Comment?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.