Students interested in helping start the Timber Creek chapter of the National Spanish Honor Society should plan to attend meetings scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 25 and March 3, 2016 at 7:45 a.m.
Applications will be made available the week of March 7 from your Spanish teacher.
1. Currently in a Spanish class and must be enrolled in a Spanish class through your time in NSHS.
2. A sophomore, junior, or senior.
3. Have a 80 or higher cumulative semester average in a Spanish Pre-AP/Spanish AP class or a 90 or higher cumulative semester average for Spanish on-level.
4. In the 2nd semester of Spanish 2 or higher AND have 3 semesters of Spanish on your transcript.
5. Willing to do at least 15 hours of Spanish-related community service this school year.
Induction for the Spanish Honor Society are tentatively scheduled for after Spring Break.
For more information, see Senora Williams.