The Timber Creek Cheerleaders will present the “Cutloose….Let’s Dance” Homecoming dance on Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015.
The dance is scheduled from 7 to 11 p.m. in the TCHS cafeteria and will feature a DJ from popular KISS-FM DJ Michael Blake’s entertainment company.
Organizers said a large open air photo booth, dessert bar and water stations will all be availabl and complimentary with your ticket price.
Homecoming tickets and t-shirts will be sold starting Tuesday, Sept. 1 during student lunch times. Tickets are $15 each (presale) and HOCO t-shirts will be available for purchase as well. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $20 each. Cash, check, credit/debit cards will be accepted. Checks may be made payable to TC Cheer Boosters.
The dress for this event is semi-formal. Girls may wear strapless and one-sleeved dresses, as long as the dress is not too tight or revealing. Guys can wear dressy casual outfits and jackets are not required.
All Timber Creek students are welcome to attend, whether you are with a group of friends or have a date. Please be advised that students wishing to bring a date that is not a TCHS student will need to turn in a completed guest form in order to pre-purchase the extra ticket. Non-TCHS outside dates must be 20 years of age or younger. Security will be provided by Fort Worth Police.
Sponsors for the event include Kroger, The Poppin’ Shop, QT, Alta Vista Animal Hospital and Little Blessings Cakes.
- The Homecoming Dance will be in the Timber Creek Cafeteria from 7pm-11pm on Saturday, September 12th.
- There will not be a place for you to leave your purse or bag, so please do not bring these into the dance unless necessary. Security wands will be used, and bags will be checked at the door.
- Please be prepared to show identification as you enter the dance. If you have already bought your ticket, you must bring it! If you are a freshman and do not have any identification, please make sure you know your ID number.
- If you are bringing a guest to the dance that does not attend Timber Creek, please make sure you bring your completed form (with a Principal’s signature) to the dance. You are also able to present this form during lunch to purchase a ticket before the dance. If this form is not completed properly and your guest did not bring identification with them, your guest will not be allowed to enter the dance.
- Please remember that if you choose to leave the dance at any time, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Inappropriate behavior by you or your guest that is not acceptable by Timber Creek standards may result in dismissal from the dance without a refund.