Information republished from the official Keller ISD website:
High school varsity football season ticket holders who wish to renew their tickets for the 2015 season can do so online or in person beginning Monday, July 27.
The Renewal Period will take place July 27 through August 9. Current season ticket holders will receive an email in advance with instructions on how to renew via the Athletic Department’s new online ticketing system prior to the Renewal Period. In-person renewals may take place between 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday at the KISD Education Center (350 Keller Parkway).
Trade-In Day will be Monday, August 10, for renewing season ticket holders that want to change their seats. Sales of new season tickets will take place beginning Tuesday, August 11 beginning at 6 a.m. online and 8:30 a.m. at the Education Center. Links for the online ticketing system will be posted here at that time.
For additional information on season ticket sales and renewals, see the information below or visit the Athletics Department Football Season Ticket Sales page:
- RENEWAL of tickets for current season ticket holders for Keller, Fossil Ridge, Central and Timber Creek high schools will begin July 27 and continue through August 9. You may renew in person at the Athletic Office in the Keller ISD Education Center (350 Keller Parkway) from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or any time online. (This is for individuals renewing the same seats and the same number of seats.)
- TRADE-IN DAY will be Monday, August 10 (8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.) in the Athletic Office for those who renewed and would like to trade for the same number of tickets.
- After the renewal period, the PUBLIC SALE of remaining, reserved season tickets for all high schools will go on sale beginning Tuesday, August 11 beginning at 6 a.m. online and at 8:30 a.m. in the Athletic Office at the Education Center (350 Keller Parkway). A maximum of four (4) tickets can be purchased per address. All season ticket sales will end August 23.
- Each season ticket will be a reserved seat for home games and will cost as follows:
KHS: $50 ~ 5 home games
FRHS: $60 ~ 6 home games
CHS: $50 ~ 5 home games
TCHS: $50 ~ 5 home games
- Individual tickets for RESERVED SEATS may be purchased, depending on the availability at the north ticket gate on the night of the game for $10 depending on the availability following season ticket sales.
- GENERAL ADMISSION tickets will be available at each high school the week of the game as well as online and at the north gate of KISD Stadium the night of the game. Prices per District 5-6A rules are:Pre-game: Adult, $6.00; Student, $4.00
At the Gate: All Tickets, $8.00