Mandatory Graduation Practice:
- Friday, May 25 at 8:00 a.m. – students must come dressed in their cap & gown
- Report to the small gym
- Tickets will be handed out at the end of practice
- Students who do not attend practice, will NOT receive any tickets
- If students wish to purchase the panoramic graduation picture, they must bring a check payable to GOLDBECK COMPANY for $35.00. This will apply to both the large and medium panoramic picture
- $6.00 must be added for shipping and handling orders placed after picture day
- No online orders are available
- Order forms can be picked up from Kathy Beers in N202
Graduation is located at UTA College Park Center:
- 600 Center St, Arlington, TX 76010
- Arrival Time
- 10:30am – be at the door
- Drop-Off & Pick-Up Location
- Spaniola Dr. SEE MAP
- SEE MAP
- Prepaid parking can be purchased at www.utacollegepark.com on the event listing page. At this moment, prepaid parking isn’t active for the Keller ISD Graduation, but it should be available sometime between May 13-19.
Conduct & Attire:
- Students will NOT be permitted into the graduation area if they bring a cell phone, purse, bag or any other item that is deemed inappropriate by campus administration.
- If at any point in time students conduct interrupts the ceremony their participation will be terminated and escorted out of the building.
- Dress Code
- Dark Slacks with dress shoes(No sneakers, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, etc.) and collared shirt (No exotic/neon colors)
- High Heels (not over 3 inches), dress shoes, (No exotic/neon colors)
- Hats can be decorated (Top Only) as long as it’s appropriate. If deemed inappropriate students hats will be taken.
- Outside Food & Beverage (Limited concession menu available)
- Large Bags, backpacks
- Helium Balloons
- Artificial Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Tripods/monopods (To allow viewing of all guests, please refrain from leaving your seat to take pictures/video)
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, fireworks, etc…)
- Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, they are not allowed in general seating areas. Strollers can be checked in at the Guest Services Desk located across from Section 103 in between the North entrance and the Northwest entrance.
* Purses and bags are subject to search
Tickets are required for the graduation ceremonies. Each person entering the arena will be required to have a ticket and a seat. No lap seating is permitted per, Arlington Fire Marshall. All seating is general admission, with no reserved seating.
Graduation Live Stream:
To view graduation via a live stream, the link to access it is located here: www.KellerISD.net/GraduationLive