School schedule? Major Dates? A/B classes? Dress Code? We’re putting everything we know about going back to school into this one post.
Here’s the essential info you need for the First Day.
- First day is August 24, 2015.
- Your schedule is available in Home Access Center .
- Schedules do not include details on Lunch times.
You need to check your 3rd Period class and the Lunch Table below to figure out when you eat.
You might eat at different times depending on the A/B Day.
- Go to your first period class on the first day of school. You always go to 1st and 5th period class everyday.
- The first day is an “A” day. Follow the A schedule after first period.
- Still have questions? Check below first, then ask @TCHSTalon if it’s not answered.
A/B Schedule Explained
Timber Creek High School is on an A/B Hybrid Block Schedule for 2015-16. Students will have the same first and fifth periods each day for 45 minutes, but will have second, third, and fourth periods on an A/B schedule. A Days will have students attending periods 1, 2A, 3A, 4A, and 5. B Days will have students attending periods 1, 2B, 3B, 4B, and 5. Complete times and additional details are available at this post: Hybrid Block Schedule
Find additional details at this post: When Do We Eat?
Please be patient. With over 3,000 students, Counseling is extremely busy during the first weeks of school. Walking into the counseling office for scheduling issues will not necessarily get your request answered more quickly.
Visit the links below for important information regarding Keller ISD!
- Keller ISD Schools (feat. Maps and Campus Website Links)
- 2015-16 Instructional Calendar
- High School A/B Calendar
- Bell Schedules
- Bus Information
- Health/Immunization Information
- Boundary Maps
- Campus Feeder Patterns
- Child Nutrition Services | Lunch Menus
- School Supplies (Elementary, Pre-K, and PPCD)
- Dress Code
- Enrollment/Residency Information
August 24, 2015 – First Day of School
September 7, 2015 – District Holiday (Labor Day)
October 12, 2015 – Student Holiday (Teacher Professional Development)
November 9, 2015 – Student Holiday (Teacher Professional Development)
November 23-27, 2015 – District Holiday (Thanksgiving Break)
December 21, 2015-January 1, 2016 – District Holiday (Winter Break)
January 4, 2016 – Student Holiday (Teacher Professional Development)
January 18, 2016 – District Holiday (Martin Luther King Day)
February 15, 2016 – District Holiday (Teacher Professional Development)
March 14-18, 2016 – District Holiday (Spring Break)
March 25, 2016 – District Holiday (Bad Weather Make-Up Day)
May 28, 2016 – High School Graduation (at UTA’s College Park Center)
May 30, 2016 – District Holiday (Memorial Day)
June 2, 2016 – Last Day of School
June 3, 2016 – Teacher Work Day (Second Bad Weather Make-Up Day, Last Day of School, if necessary)